Micks Message on the Nauticus Home page

You can talk about anything here
lazyoldriverer

Post by lazyoldriverer »

In case you Guys with the knowledge just warp in and out to the Message Forum, without absorbing the Front Page, this is Micks Message:-

I'm looking for somebody to take over the site as I no longer have a boat and now have other interests. Please email me if you think you could do this. It would be a shame for the site to rust and sink. The site is compiled using Microsoft Frontpage. Many thanks - Mick

So any volunteers?
terrapin

Post by terrapin »

I wish I had the knowledge and the time, sorry, unfortunately I can't help.
watsmoor

Post by watsmoor »

Hi Terry,
Following on from our discussion in the White Horse, I have sent a message to Mick offering to take on the Site.
Regards
Phil
(Watsmoor)
terry

Post by terry »

Hi - good to be in touch and to know site will continue! Can you tell me how we eneter a for sale item on the site - I am facing age and health problems with boating and may need to sell my Nauticus.

Terry
watsmoor

Post by watsmoor »

Hi All,
If you have come into the forum via the website, you should have noticed that there have been some changes. I have now taken over from Mick as site administrator. The details are all on the site. For your information the new contact address is nauticus.info@gmail.com and BTW TerryI didn't notice the wheelchair outside The White Horse!
Happy boating
Phil Watson (Watsmoor)
lazyoldriverer

Post by lazyoldriverer »

Watsmoor wrote:Hi All,
If you have come into the forum via the website, you should have noticed that there have been some changes. I have now taken over from Mick as site administrator. The details are all on the site. For your information the new contact address is nauticus.info@gmail.com and BTW TerryI didn't notice the wheelchair outside The White Horse!
Happy boating
Phil Watson (Watsmoor)
Thats because there is a Terry Member
and a Lazyoldriver (Terry (LOR) Ransom) which are different identities, Dulcinea is not up for sale yet!