1st Boat

You can talk about anything here
tjrayner

1st Boat

Post by tjrayner »

Just wanted to say hi to everyone one here. We've just bought our first boat, a Nauticus 27 "Lazy Days"
She's in a bit of a sorry state at the mo, about 2 foot of water inside, flaking paint, perished window seals etc
The plan is to do most if not all of the work ourselves and restore her to her former glory, modernising her at the same time.
I'm sure I'll be asking lots of questions as not got much boat knowledge.

Terry & Maz
tjrayner

1st Boat

Post by tjrayner »

Where do I get the password from for the Nauticus Members Forum section and also who do I need to email to get copies of the plans available. I've tried Mick but no reply
tjrayner

1st Boat

Post by tjrayner »

Thanks for the help Ray, The main thing I was after was the Folding Windscreen How-To as think that would be a great mod for them low bridges :)
lazyoldriverer

1st Boat

Post by lazyoldriverer »

If your near Nantwich, I might have seen Lazy Days, while I was on my Share Narrow boat Audlem to Barbridge Junction and back over a lazy week. There were 3 Nautis in a row, but I cant remember which one was which! I did see one with a wooden windscreen, that had disapeared in the afternoon on the way back so there was someone visiting.
tjrayner

1st Boat

Post by tjrayner »

My boats on the Norfolk Broads, well beside it :) Still not got her in the water yet. Probably wasn't wise getting a boat and a baby at the same time :) Hoping to have her finished for the spring though.