We met in York

You can talk about anything here
riverdance

We met in York

Post by riverdance »

It's always nice to see another Nauticus on the river, they look so sleek. Unfortunately, there don't seem to be too many in North Yorkshire, I know of only two others, one being in our boat club in Ripon, the other in York who we met last August whilst cruising in the York area.
The boat is called Saroma II and is owned by Adrian & Sharon who moor it in York. We had a good chat and "inspected" each others boats. We hope to see you again when you're out and about, maybe have a drink this time.
Anyone visiting North Yorkshire can contact me and I can arrange a mooring in our boat club in Ripon.

John & Kate
(Riverdance)
lazyoldriverer

We met in York

Post by lazyoldriverer »

There are a lot more on Canals, When I am on my Three Weeks Narrowboating holidays, I am always Nauticus Spotting
ramaseas

We met in York

Post by ramaseas »

mark n trace here new on here as well, we are at linton lock our boat is polar1, i could do with looking at a petrol one as i think i have to sort out the fuel lines for its m.o.t. my boat has rubber pipes and an electric fuel pump with jueble clips and i dont think it should be like that, i was told that from the tank to the carb should be copper pipes with no clips for safety, and the pump , well not sure where abouts that should be at , can anyone help thanks mark