windscreen plinths

You can talk about anything here
atky

windscreen plinths

Post by atky »

i retro fitted a plinth between winscreen and roof that i am very pleased with but a word of warning it alters your canopy fit, by lifting the windscreen by 100 mm,it would be interesting to know when the makers first fitted them ,atky off Maestro
riverdance

windscreen plinths

Post by riverdance »

First of all welcome, Atky.
I never knew that the Nauticus had a plinth on the original build.
I have often thought the canopy could do with being a little higher.

Do you have any photographs?
atky

windscreen plinths

Post by atky »

Hi john i have sent you some pictures feel free to put them on site ,if anyone wants to talk about this my no. is on for sale site
terrapin

windscreen plinths

Post by terrapin »

Hi Atky..Meastro was my old nauticus :' I had her 5+ years. At the time she had a 2.2 peugot deisel engine which was out the boat more than it was in ( hahaha) I was sorry to sell her at the time, but now replaced her with Wyvern (see gallery) Maestro was one of the early boats and didn't have a plinth, I'd appreciate the pics you have to see what she looks like now. I remember whenever I cruised thru tunnels what a pain it was to have to remove the screen completely and lay it across the back seat. Its some weight isn't it.lol. Does it still have the "widened" toilet compartment ?
atky

windscreen plinths

Post by atky »

Hi Arthur, Good to hear from you I bought Maestro from Frank the chap you sold it to ,i scrapped the peugot and fitted a 3 cyl. Kubota and i recently sold it , it is still moored next to me on the l&l with your old boat book aboard complete with photos of yourself.happy sailing on the Weaver, we were on the Weaver this year hope we see you next time Ron