To Whatsmoor
lazyoldriverer

Happy Birthday

Post by lazyoldriverer »

Me too ( yer beat me too it darn!!!)
riverdance

Happy Birthday

Post by riverdance »

That's possibly 'cos you're under-proped ;0)
soapy

Happy Birthday

Post by soapy »

Can I just add our wishes, Whatmoor? Hope you had a good'un.

Rita and Dave (Our Eden)
watsmoor

Happy Birthday

Post by watsmoor »

Many thanks for the birthday greetings.
Sorry a bit late in replying but have been up the Thames for past 5 weeks ( only intended four but gear shift rod broke bank holiday weekend). Phoned Sillette on Tuesday after bank holiday and they posted it straight away but it got stuck in the Swindon sorting office strike for a week. finally got it fitted but gear change is not good. Why didn't they use a proper bottle screw instead of a threaded rod?
Anyway, back on the Wey. Wrapping the boat up this weekend and then off to Tenerife till May but will keep in touch with this forum.
All the best

Phil Watson
riverdance

Happy Birthday

Post by riverdance »

Have a great time in Teneriffe, pass on our best wishes to the Royal Park Albatross on the Golf Del Sur ........set of bandits , well Petchy is anyway.
You seem to be doing exactly what we intend to do in a few years, spend the summers in England, mainly boating then running off to the sun for the winter. Great stuff.

Bon Voyage you lucky people!
watsmoor

Happy Birthday

Post by watsmoor »

I know what you mean about Petchey! Guess where we are staying for the 1st 2 weeks until we rent somewhere. Mind you, there is good food and cheep booze at the Pinehurst which is only 5 minutes walk away.

Phil Watson
riverdance

Happy Birthday

Post by riverdance »

Ha ha! Small world eh! Still the Albatross has undergone some work in recent years to try and regain its Gold Crown status and to some extent this seems to have been achieved but at the expence of its "owners" pockets! (Which is why we no longer "own" there and are in the process of suing Petchey Leisure....big and involved story).

Nice place tho' and you will enjoy your stay there.